**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dear Kabam

Can you please remove these type of unnecessary items like buff randomizer or Atlantian corals from our inventory

Comments

• Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Keep them as souvenirs, I do
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yeah I like them because they show all the different events and how veteran you are

Maybe it would be cool if we had an option to sell these for a new item which we could exchange for small rewards or even pfp
  • Options
    KingKiahKingKiah Posts: 192
    I'd rather keep them
  • Options
    MattPartMattPart Posts: 69
    I'd trade them to units or collector crystals rewarding 1-2 star versions of rare champs.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I think you should be able to trade all this **** in. Sick of it in my inventory.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,007 ★★★★★
    What's wrong with some souvenirs? I still have trade tickets from 2017 in my inventory. Helps me remember a better time
  • Options
    DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Kabam: "Hoarding is unhealthy"

Also Kabam:
  • Options
    MattPartMattPart Posts: 69
    edited July 2019
    Souvenirs are nice. In a form of titles, screenshots, profile pics, back issues (that should be separate from event quests either, along with other permanent stuff) - anything that is somehow organized and either useful or at least stacked somewhere else where you look when you want to - not between useful items. The inventory gets crowdy and messy and it's not a good thing. We are not able to clear up. Useless items sitting in your inventory may become a problem eventually if they won't do anything about it. And it's annoying they are not doing the same with all events. Some items disappear from inventory shortly after event ends: i.e. antimatter, symbiote boosts. Also, I remember an event from the past when you were able to trade remainings for gold at the end which was nice - you didn't feel like the shards went to waste because the event ended and you did not collect enough to get another crystal etc. This was not continued for other events though. Some items just disappear, some just stay there and it looks like they forgot about them. At the moment I have 5 useless positions (3 tiers of coral, 8 buff randomizers and 5 gifting tickets from some old event). I was hoping the items would be useful in the future, when they release another similar event, but they may as well clear our inventories at this point, I reckon similar stuff happening in the past too.