**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Defeated AI Not Dying

This is a constant reoccurrence when a player (myself) obviously defeats the AI, but the AI doesn't "die".
In the screen shot attached you'll see clearly that I've defeated the AI via bleed stacks from Ultron -yet the AI is able to trigger the 3rd special attack which could potentially take me out and has taken me out in several matches. There is clearly no health left in the AI - so how is it able to trigger the 3rd special attack???evwtm5c9zm8o.png

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,782 ★★★★★
    The health bar is not exactly representative of the health left. I had similar experience and when I checked, the AI still has health, but below 100.
  • Options
    FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    I think it would be cool if the next update takes the health bars away completely--it would be as cool as taking away the AW Defense Kills Info. We shouldn't be worried about how much health the opponent has anyways, we should just be concerned with how well we fight and those health bars are nothing more than a distraction. Please remove them Kabam!