**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena network error bug (Main thread) [Under Investigation]

Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Since 14.1 update, a lot of bugs were made, one of the most bugs affecting the gameplay right now is the arena network error bug. That's happening for both Android and IOS users, it's really frustrating and takes time and messes ur arena runs timing, a lot of threads were talking about that but no one replied, please have a look into this, it's really serious issue!
dtrefljcn7bg.png
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Bump
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Happen for me.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    1bsnsr1iuvwb.png
  • This is really annoying me I can't fight I've been getting that error message all day and it's stopping me using my 5* roster - another accidentally on purpose bug by kabam to make use units last min
  • AppieAppie Posts: 99
    1bsnsr1iuvwb.png

i'm having the same problem just with champions that are in quest/aw cannot use them in arena's
    @kabam wolf plz look at this, it's serious bug
    I can't play t4b arena, stuck in streak 19
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. Sorry for the lack of updates over the weekend. We've made the team aware of this, and they are looking into it as we speak. I'll let you all know as soon as I have an update. Thanks for your patience!
  • Fab420Fab420 Posts: 12
    I can't do t4 basics arena with this error, plz fix quickly
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey everyone. Sorry for the lack of updates over the weekend. We've made the team aware of this, and they are looking into it as we speak. I'll let you all know as soon as I have an update. Thanks for your patience!

3rd time I explain this:

The scenario goes like this:

You are doing 2/3* arena, you select the team you'll be using, and then you go back, choose the team for a second arena, like 4* arena or t4b arena. On the second arena, you'll get that error.

You need to go back, finish the 2/3* arena, free your champs, and then you can go back and continue with the 4* arena or t4b arena.

It didn't work like that before, and I guess it's a bug from the version, because I got the same error, with my wife's iphone (latest OS), my ipad (latest OS), my other tablet, a Sony Z4 (Android N), and my regular phone and S5 (Android M).
  • StefffStefff Posts: 121
    edited August 2017
    I think it has to do with champion recharge times. I'll do a round of 4* arena, and when I come back later one of the three champions I used will be recharged but the other two won't. If I try to use the recharged champion, I get a network error. But when I don't it works fine.
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »

Thanks for the reply wolf, hope this bug get fixed asap