**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Trading

Can't we trade characters . We should be able to if both characters agree. Like how you agree to selling a character

Comments

• Red2Red2 Posts: 11
    Just the character. And there could be a certain amount of requirements to trade.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,736 ★★★★★
    Still not a good idea. Trade system shouldn't exist
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    An interesting concept but not for characters but items like t4c and such. I have a guy in the ally with 5 cosmic t4c in the stash and he doesn't care about it.
  • Spartacus29Spartacus29 Posts: 90
    No no and no. Everyone would have two accounts and just trade among them to make one super account.
  • I think it'd be fun.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Why would anyone want to grind a second account? When if they put in that same effort on their main account they'll get a better account.

The cutoffs for the begginer brackets would skyrocket and the cutoffs for veterans would plummet, wouldn't they?
    Also they should just implement my store idea. Have all champs or a set of champs each month available to purchase with points you get from sellimg your champs to the store. If you have a level 99 Luke Cage you could sell him 6 times. You can get different amount of points depending on rarity and star value.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    Also they should just implement my store idea. Have all champs or a set of champs each month available to purchase with points you get from sellimg your champs to the store. If you have a level 99 Luke Cage you could sell him 6 times. You can get different amount of points depending on rarity and star value.

That's what Shards are for. Lol. We just don't get to choose who we want.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Trading should be a thing. I see why people have problems with it but it should be a thing.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Isman1998 it can't be a thing. The abuse would be off the charts. Pass SL around the alliance so people can complete LOL. The spenders would by accounts and create super accounts. It absolutely should never happen. I agree that it would be cool if it could work, but it can't.
    Well my idea gives people a choice. It's better than selling champs for money cause than it'll be called "Contest of Bank Accounts".

It'll give people something to work on and a reason to keep champs even the undesireable. I was just throwing an alternative option to the mix. There is a similar game from Marvels rival who lets you buy the champs you want with points. I don't think it was game breaking.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★

Crystals would be useless, there would be no risk or gamble to crystal openings and it would wreck the natural progression of the game
    edited August 2017
    Crystals wouldn't be useles. How would you get the champs to sell in order to buy from the store?
    You would still need to grind for crystals. And if selling 2* gives less points you'll just need to grind for more crystals just like you do now. Nothing would change. You still have to put in the work. How is different than getting UC from the Loyalty Store? You still need to gather loyalty points. You could have 10 champs a month for sale, maybe the one you want comes and goes without you being able to buy them.
    Well my idea gives people a choice. It's better than selling champs for money cause than it'll be called "Contest of Bank Accounts".

It'll give people something to work on and a reason to keep champs even the undesireable. I was just throwing an alternative option to the mix. There is a similar game from Marvels rival who lets you buy the champs you want with points. I don't think it was game breaking.

If people want to sell their Champs, that's up to them. The last thing that would make sense is for them to give people incentive to do it.
    There is an incentive. You get shards and gold.
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    People have exploited certain areas of this game easily I can imagine how easy this would be to exploit. No no and no
    There is an incentive. You get shards and gold.

You get nowhere near the value of the Champ. That's the whole point. Selling contradicts progression.
    I'm not saying sell one champ and you can by another. Price would be based off of rarity and star value. Selling would be the same. Anyways it was just a thought. Glad we could have a healthy debate about it at least.
    I'm not saying sell one champ and you can by another. Price would be based off of rarity and star value. Selling would be the same. Anyways it was just a thought. Glad we could have a healthy debate about it at least.

Of course. I don't take debates personally. :)
  • Mystic_ReaperMystic_Reaper Posts: 50
    I like the idea of trading items not champs.
    We constantly have items expire or we sell beforehand and have alliance members struggling to get the same items.