**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up dilemma

GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
edited July 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys, I have resources to rank up one 6 stars to R2 or two 5 stars to r5.

My only two r5 are domino and ghost, so that said, who of these champions deserve to be ranked up?

Or should I wait for some top champion like blade, aegon (I have a skill ag), omega red, simbiont Supreme, thing, Medusa, hyperion, you know, the absolute gods of this game.

Please help since getting these resources took a Lot of time and wouldn't want to have any regrets.

Comments

• Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    Whoever you enjoy using the most
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    _GRINDER_ said:

Looks like you run Suicides . As an owner of a r2 Corvus , I would say go for him . He single handedly clears map6 in AQ and EQ each month .

I was thinking that too but since corvus depends on crit hits and already have a r5 ghost, wouldn't that be complicated when it comes to fights with sinister or ebony meow kind of champs?
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Gildenlow said:

_GRINDER_ said:

Looks like you run Suicides . As an owner of a r2 Corvus , I would say go for him . He single handedly clears map6 in AQ and EQ each month .

I was thinking that too but since corvus depends on crit hits and already have a r5 ghost, wouldn't that be complicated when it comes to fights with sinister or ebony meow kind of champs?
    A very good point. My personal opinion is that you should rank 5 Cap IW and Sparky.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Corvus r2. If not then cap r2