**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thing

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
I nabbed Thing from the Basic Arena because I never had him. Haven't even played with him yet. (Yes I know there's a joke in there.)
Any tips? Will I be going for the Awakening Round 2, or does he necessarily need it. Uses? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• CoryMatthewsThoCoryMatthewsTho Posts: 145
    Parry until you get to 20 rock stacks, then back off and let the last 5 fall off and become permanent furies. You can repeat this until you get as many as 60 stacks of fury. If the fight lasts that long.

Once you have a huge stack of permanent furies, parry to 20 rock stacks and hit sp2. Special is unblockable & the opponent will be stunned for 4.5 seconds. And if you've built those furies, then you'll do insane damage.

Dupe isn't needed but it's definitely nice to have. Makes it where you can tank even more damage than you already can.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Awesome. Thanks.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Thats really the way u Play Thing without Synergys.
    But Synergys make Thing Insane!!!
    If you Play him with synergy Team you go for hela, Angela/ thor heimdal
    But most important Champion of the universe.
    If you Play the hela variant, you start with killing all other champs. Then you go in with Thing and get youre a** kicked until you reach the 1 %. Then ch. of universe Triggers indestructible and every hit gives you a 100% fury buff. I had a max of 1200% attack Bonus.
    Furthermore you get 20% hp on an instant by hela - Angela synergy. And the you can literally kill any enemy with less then 30 hit, even winter soldier in ROL doesnt Need more then 70 hits....
    Good to know.
    The whole Champion synergy is cool and all, but it isn't really practical for long quests nor is it advised unless you're an extremely skilled Thing player.
    I'll have to check it out. I have him as well.

I'll have to check it out. I have him as well.

Adding Thing with The Champion activates the 'Worthy Opponent' synergy bonus which increases the duration of Fury by 1.5 second(s) for The Champion and once per fight when Thing would be struck by a knock out blow instead his Health Points remain at 1 and he becomes Indestructible for 6 seconds. Thing also gets the added bonus that any hit he receives while Indestructible grants him a Fury of 100% for the rest of the fight.
    Sounds useful.
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    @GroundedWisdom are you in a tier 1 aw alliance?

@GroundedWisdom are you in a tier 1 aw alliance?

No. Why do you ask?