**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner Appreciation Calendar

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
Credit needs to be given where credit is due and I am happy with the 98 day summoner appreciation calendar. And most surprising part for me is the 5 star awakening gem crystal and initially was skeptical and a bunch of other good stuff like 5 star shards,units, gold and other crystals but great job. Thank you kabam for the summoner appreciation calendar!

Comments

• Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    98 days are you kidding it should a month for all that rewards
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    Will the summoner appreciation calendar be renewed following the conclusion of the 3 month term?
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Moreover they gave a grace period of 7 days, it's very rare to see kabam being so generous
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Midnite93 said:

Man if only Hulkbuster was the next to get buffed

It’s either him or iron patriot. Mutant has enough god tiers.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    @Kabam Miike

I wonder the same.. are there any plans to renew Appreciation Calendar? I believe it’s not ideal for you guys but really nice for players to feel..appreciated and more willing to log in. :-)

Awakening gem and catalysts were really good boost for average players.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Appreciation is something. Kabam has to feel themselves and spread it to the summoners., Not when everyone is asking for it...

And stop reviving age old posts.. seriously...
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Prathap said:

Appreciation is something. Kabam has to feel themselves and spread it to the summoners., Not when everyone is asking for it...

Prathap said:

This post is totally worth reviving