**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

I forgot to take a champ with heal reverse for rol

2»

Comments

• Options
    Blue_Eyed_ThingBlue_Eyed_Thing Posts: 128
    Just start over bro
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,302 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

xNig said:

You can, however, do 3 or more paths of LOL to get the 3 champs first, then run RoL to dupe them.

RoL provides a full dupe whereas LOL only provides a basic dupe.

You're probably one of the very few players who think this is a viable strategy to earn a few more sig levels.
    Just providing an alternative. Whether someone does it or not, doesn't really concern me lol
  • Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★

Any update bro?

Yeah, i restarted already twice, but i didnt even arrived at wolverine, cuz i was too lazy ^^ The rewards really suck ### for the amount of time you have to invest. Same Thing btw for Road to lab
  • Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★

Ouch that sucks bro,
    Yeah a few years ago the rewards were decent
    But for some reason I see it as a right to passage
    Or a person with extreme patience. I’m sure you’ll get it done bud
    When I did it I used a 4/55 SL and died 2 times to black bolt. I miss times his sp 2

Thanks mate for the Motivation, i was really Patient and did like 6 500 hit fights in a row, twice, but when i arrived at bP i was so annoied that i just quittet, because i knew the hardest part was yet to come... A few years ago is a pretty Long time, i guess even half a year ago i would have been happy about a 4 star ronan, but now i have so many good 5 stars that the only good Thing from this quest are 3 bc 4, which i get 4 of per week...
    But however, when i get something like SL, Archangel, Ghost, Aegon or Thing with Champion synergy i will do it in a quarter of the time i used to Need!