**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Captain sparkles or thing

I can currently only rank up one champ and I'm stuck between captain sparkles or thing. I'm currently uncollected, I 100% master each month and get a completion on uncollected EQ my current ranked up cosmic champs are Corvus awakened and Hyperion unduped, and ranked up science are like Cage cap IW and Hulk all duped so this brings the question who to rank captain sparkles or thing both unduped

Captain sparkles or thing 38 votes

Captain Marvel movie
71%
SecondSkrilleradqqedfyvrHendrossWorknprogressRepto23GhostboytjieMitchell35V1PER1987Denzel116FhfjghhggggjfhfjgX_Factor_AgentAwsomediabrineEtjamaSkystormShewan01SquishyjrThe_4THDono512YcatsNarwhal52xThicco_Mode 27 votes
Thing
28%
Spity68Jetenyoeros24KillerRino19shadow_lurker22SPIDERMANANTMANKalantakdiegobdias84LegionnaireBoostergoldrulzJC_Dude 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Captain Marvel movie
    Movie Marvel is a power house, I'd recommend watching some of Seatins game play of her. I was iffy about leveling mine till I saw those, now she is r4 and I used an awakening gem.
  • Options
    SkystormSkystorm Posts: 9
    Captain Marvel movie
    Captain Marvel movie with rogue synergy thats the way to go
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Captain Marvel movie
    Briiiiiieeeeee!
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Thing
    The slightly larger of rock piles
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,513 ★★★★★
    If you have Nick Fury to bring along, then CM first. Otherwise, Thing will offer more in terms of versatility (immunities and is a tank). CM will offer more damage, but if you don't have the Fury synergy, it can be difficult to keep her in binary depending on how the AI is acting. I love both champs. Don't think you can go wrong.