**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Character Voice lines within and after Matches

I think all champions should have individual voice lines they can say during and after fights. the physical animations for all champions are really good but to really bring them to life I think Voice lines for characters would be a great addition to the game, other Mobile fighters such as: MKX Mobile, Injustice Mobile (1 and 2) have this feature which I think increases the feeling of immersion. This would benefit MCOC as well.

Comments

• FalseOracleFalseOracle Posts: 148
    edited May 2017
    The voices in general could use a nice boost. I'm getting sick of the same voices for grunts when people get hit, ESPECIALLY the women voices. Ugh. I can hear them screaming in my mind right now.

When people talk about wanting new "content" in the game, these are the kinds of things that I think about. It's not just about new quests which, let's face it, are just rehashes of what already exists. When they say they're bring new CONTENT, these are the kinds of things that I think about:
    • New Voices - the women grunt noises are the WORST!
    • UNIQUE Animations for each and every single player (I'm so sick of recycled moves)
    • NEW BACKGROUNDS
    • Maaaybe some new music (I like the music now and if they change it, they could make it worse but who knows? Maybe they could make some cool new music)
    • Maybe a new TUTORIAL SYSTEM that lets you practice against the AI while learning all of the new buffs and debuffs (like, you could select a particular abulity/buff from a list and then one of the champions that has that buff and all they do is attack you with that buff activated and nothing else and you can learn how it works and how to counter it)

I don't know, stuff like this. New CONTENT. New STUFF. Not just new quests that are just rehashes of the same things we've already been doing.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    I don't see that as a good addition to the game ... I personally play without any sound at all
  • H3LLSHOW247H3LLSHOW247 Posts: 151
    Backgrounds and Music definitely need changing. the reason why people play MCOC with the music off is because it's quite bland, there isn't enough hype to it all also on every stage IT'S THE SAME TRACK OVER AND OVER. there definitely needs to be unique stage themes, new stages and character voice lines to bring a bit of liveliness to the fights as well as the game ^^