**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Specials while blocking combos

I am sorry if this thread is already existent. I did not see it when looking through.

I had two different fights in the lest chapter of this month's EQ where the defender threw their special in the middle of blocking my combo. Once was my void and the other was with my corvus. I run the game on its most recent update, Iphone 7 with current IOS update and nothing out of the normal. Just figured I'd let you guys know so it can actually get fixed. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    crgoodw1n said:

I am sorry if this thread is already existent. I did not see it when looking through.

I had two different fights in the lest chapter of this month's EQ where the defender threw their special in the middle of blocking my combo. Once was my void and the other was with my corvus. I run the game on its most recent update, Iphone 7 with current IOS update and nothing out of the normal. Just figured I'd let you guys know so it can actually get fixed. Thanks!

They are looking into it, but do not really consider it a bug from their comments on it. Their argument is that you can do the same thing, therefore the AI can as well, and that it is generally caused by slow attacking them.

the merged thread is on the second page

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/818892#Comment_818892
This discussion has been closed.