**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance war season 10 tied

I have never tied in aw and for the first my alliance did. Not at all happy over it. It is like taking a lose not even fair when my all had more defender kills and attacker points and the other alliance had only diversity. So diversity caused use to tie, really i thought war is a out who gets the most kills on defense and offense not who can bring in the worst champions for defense. Seriously thinking my alliance will stop playing war if this is not fixed and defender kills are not counted any longer

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Tyler said:

I have never tied in aw and for the first my alliance did. Not at all happy over it. It is like taking a lose not even fair when my all had more defender kills and attacker points and the other alliance had only diversity. So diversity caused use to tie, really i thought war is a out who gets the most kills on defense and offense not who can bring in the worst champions for defense. Seriously thinking my alliance will stop playing war if this is not fixed and defender kills are not counted any longer

Total number of kills on defense have nothing to do with you winning or losing. Only the first 3 kills per node count. But seriously if you tied with them bringing in vastly worst champions you should probably look to your members.