**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unfair Blackout Period

2»

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Ja55 wrote: »
    whaler213 wrote: »
    heres the simple fix blackout period starts when you leave the alliance not when you join a new one simple done theres no reason it shouldnt be this way

This is my kind of guy/gal. Months and months of complaining and someone finally has a good idea. Bravo.

The blackout period is dated now anyway with the new aq setup. The swapping abuse is taking place in aw which has no blackout.

Totally agree. The blackouts made sense in season 3 but they wouldn't exist if AQ had always been the way it is now. Swapping is done for war now not AQ.
  • Hey gang,

Dropping in to give a little more background behind Blackout Periods. They weren't put in place just to prevent players from receiving unfair advantages in Alliance Quests, but to prevent any other current or future exploits of the system that may occur. We made some changes to the systems after they were introduced, including giving back the ability to earn Milestones from Alliance Events, but not Rank Rewards.

@SlicedBread01 I'm really sorry you got removed due to a vacation where you didn't plan on using your phone or any device that would connect. It's very unfortunate and I apologize that this has caused an inconvenience.

As for this thread, I will be closing it due to the direction a few responses have taken. A reminder that when posting to discussions you keep in mind the forum rules of respecting others and responding constructively.
This discussion has been closed.