**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question about Quake "Ability Accuracy" Synergy.

tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★

Does this synergy stack with multiple Hawkeyes on team ? And will it affect Stun chances of SP2 from Hyperion ?? Need a good team to finish Mysterio UC

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    No it won’t stack unless you have two quakes and two Hawkeyes 🤷‍♂️ But even then I doubt it would stack. It will increase everyone’s ability Accuracy. It won’t make stuns longer. But would increase the chance to stun or gain fury for hypes.
  • Options
    Jaded said:

No it won’t stack unless you have two quakes and two Hawkeyes 🤷‍♂️ But even then I doubt it would stack. It will increase everyone’s ability Accuracy. It won’t make stuns longer. But would increase the chance to stun or gain fury for hypes.

Yes, thats what I am looking for, chances of Stun.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Hawkeye, black widow, quake and hulk will give you plenty of stun chains. And using hulk (poison immune as I’m assuming that’s why you are using hypes) can spam his sp1 and probably hit off a stun every time.
  • Options
    Jaded said:

Hawkeye, black widow, quake and hulk will give you plenty of stun chains. And using hulk (poison immune as I’m assuming that’s why you are using hypes) can spam his sp1 and probably hit off a stun every time.

Yeah, poison immunity and armor breaks
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

No you only need 1 Hawkeye, then you can do however many Quakes you can.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    And if you want more Stun Chances you could run Hulk, Black Widow, She-Hulk, Daredevil (either version), and whatever Champion you want Boosted.