**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Beast L2 not Activating Acrobatic Mode

DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
So I've noticed a bug where occasionally when launching (and successfully landing) an L2 with Beast he does not go into Acrobatic mode. Freestyle mode ends but Acrobatic mode does not trigger. The blue/green shield icon doesn't appear and you can't then trigger his Acrobatic healing.
Most recently this happened when I was fighting AV mini-boss in AQ Map 3. I used Beast's L2 and no Acrobatic. So I used L1 to try to go back to Freestyle and no Freestyle. So I used L2 again and still no Acrobatic. Consequently I eventually died.
In case it's relevant: my 4* Beast is 4/40 and Duped@ sig lvl 21.

Comments

• Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    This is easy to reproduce. Launch an SA2 while the freestyle combo meter is counting up.

Until it's fixed don't use specials mid combo set.
  • Options
    DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    @CoatHang3r I'll have to test that out and see if doing a S2 mid combo while in Freestyle is the culprit (or only culprit). Thanks for the insight.
  • Options
    paulosrmpaulosrm Posts: 29
    This isssue is happening frequently. Also, when in acrobatic mode, each regen is counted as a buff and enemies with mystic dispersion gain a lot of power from that. That renders a potentially great champ useless in Alliance Wars... Sadly.