**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Crystal Opening RNG

Can you do anything to modify the opening of crystals. Seeing people in my alliance pull new champs and I am pulling the same champs over and over again. I don't particularly care if it gets me a chance at Immortal Iron Fist. My pull rate is so terrible that I don't even care to open crystals anymore. I have pulled venom, IP, X-23, Luke Cage so many freaking times. I'd be happy to pull she-hulk once or twice even. 275k 5* shards is a drop in the bucket toward a full five star, that I am not excited about that either.

Comments

• Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    No its all luck and there's no way to change it, if there were the community would have figured it out by now. Everyone goes through their runs of bad pulls you just have to push through it and keep grinding. X-23s a great champ so don't be so upset about pulling her but venom and LC pulls are just more dupes towards max signature ability crystals
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    edited August 2017
    First you make an effigy of the hero you want, place your device in this effigy's arms. You want 3 bones from the left foot of an pygmy marmoset, place the into a hollowed out walnut shell. Light 3 oz of rum on fire in a saucer made from bars of a cemetery wrought iron gate. This all needs to be done at 3 minutes past midnight on a day of the month ending in 3 or 7. Chant the champs name you want 9 times while the crystal is spinning. You will receive the reward you seek.