Options

New god tier crystal idea

Earlier, I posted something about a crystal I found in a special offer called a "terrific tetra crystal" I cant edit that post further so I wanted to finalize what I thought the crystal requirements should be like if it were added. Basically, the terrific tetra crystal was a crystal that only offered god tier champions with 1-2 OK champs.

These should be offered in 4 star, 5 star and 6 star variations
4* terrific tetra crystal: 6,000 shards
5*/6* terrific tetra crystal: 30,000 shards
(Basically 3x the original cost)
They should shift the god tier champs every 2 weeks for the crystal sort of how featured crystals shift champions, and decrease the amount of total champions in the crystal so people can buy them when a specific god tier has rotated in to get a better chance at it.
Does this seem like a broken concept or a good idea?

Comments

• Options
    CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Up it to 100,000 shards and maybe? For a 5* at least. I don’t even care about 4*s unless they are Synergy gods or help my current roster with synergy.
  • Options
    Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    As much as I like this idea, I know it will never be implemented. The game is built on the basis that people aren't able to ensure that they pull good champs, short of having enough tries to luck out on RNG. The system incentivises huge spenders who can basically buy featured crystals until they pull the desired champ. For non-spenders, your game progression is based solely on opening 1 crystal a week and hoping that improves your account. If this crystal is introduced, I am pretty sure that every non-spender will save for this crystal so as to ensure a god-tier champ. Then everyone will have god tier rosters and the game is not designed for that.