**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

We may be getting ANOTHER Spider-Man character this year.

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
So most people think that the spot that's connected to OG Spidey is Stealth Spidey. But that doesn't exactly make sense. They haven't had any interaction in ethier source material, but also in this game which is also a huge influence on who is connected to who, example Howard and Hype, Blade and Gulliotine, everyone connected to CW, and Modok and Taskmaster. I think this is made to mislead us and that some other spider character will make his or her rounds into the contest. Who could it be though? Well the answer is more obvious then we think. Iron Spider he was shown in the Motion Comic.

Comments

• ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Miguel would be the most obvious and most wanted.

It looks like he'll be the main Spider-Man for the second Spiderverse movie.
  • The_Real_C0r0nerThe_Real_C0r0ner Posts: 18
    Might as well rename the game to Contest of Spider-man
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    edited July 2019

Dont exagerate, most seen characters are x men, i never realised how many x men characters exist until i saw the film for the first time!
    So maybe Contest of X-Men ?
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★

Dont exagerate, most seen characters are x men, i never realised how many x men characters exist until i saw the film for the first time!
    So maybe Contest of X-Men ?
    That's not really a good comparison though