explanation about willpower on Corvus

Hello,

Why Corvus , has some active charge and so do not lose live from bleeding, regenerate from willpower when a bleeding debuff is activated on him but cost him no life points?

Comments

• OneManArmyOneManArmy Posts: 1,952 ★★★★

Hello,

Why Corvus , has some active charge and so do not lose live from bleeding, regenerate from willpower when a bleeding debuff is activated on him but cost him no life points?

Hes kept from taking bleed dmg when his charges are active. Its not a bleed immunity in the traditional way if that makes sense so the debuff is still there thus he heals from WP
  • CristalmanCristalman Posts: 191

Hello,

Hes kept from taking bleed dmg when his charges are active. Its not a bleed immunity in the traditional way if that makes sense so the debuff is still there thus he heals from WP
    Yes I know that, but there are other debuffs with no lost of life who doesn't activate WP
  • OneManArmyOneManArmy Posts: 1,952 ★★★★

Hello,

Yes I know that, but there are other debuffs with no lost of life who doesn't activate WP
    Like what?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 1,916 ★★★★
    You’re probably thinking of passives that don’t trigger willpower or petrify that reduces healing
  • CristalmanCristalman Posts: 191
    My bad, I forgot that masteries can also supres regeneration( assassin) sobI made some other fights and everything was ok