**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

3* Arena, milestones?

Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
I never really did the 3* arena but I think i'm going to start just for the unit milestones. Does anyone know around how many fights/matches/win streak needed to hit all the milestones in this arena? Assume I can do every fight with maxed out 3*, I have 75 maxed out 3*. Thanks in advance if anyone knows.

Comments

• te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    two rounds would probably be enough to reach 640K point :) when you reach the infinity streak (so you don't get thanos/kang teams anymore) you get around 18K point per match, and 25 matches are 450K points... the first round you will get less point, because the first 5 battles have a lower multiplier, and normally fights 6/15 are against thanos/kang teams, that don't have masteries and give you less points (normally around 15K points), but you will always do more than the 190K points needed, that's for sure :)
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    So you think around win streak 45 I'll hit all milestones?
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    yes, you should be able to get all milestones with 45 win streak, probably even with less wins if your champs' PL are high :)
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    @te_dua_shum thanks bud, VERY much appreciated.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Burn those useless 3* arena boosts to get all the milestones faster.