**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What if Shock was a better debuff?

So, hear me out. All the other debuffs give some sort of useful secondary effect.

Incinerate cuts blocking.
Poison cuts healing.
Bleed goes through armor and is easy to stack and doubles up with Deep Wounds mastery.

Shock on the other hand could use some love. Also a lot of the characters who rely on Shock could use some love as well (looking at you Thor Jane Foster & Nebula).

What if Shock gave a chance to power burn the opponent when you basic attack them while Shock is active? You would still have to work for the effect, but even if it was like a 10% chance to burn 4% power it could help a lot.

Yes/no?

Comments

• Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    beaupoem wrote: »

That's one champ who uses shock that CAN do that (doesn't mean she always does). That requires patients and skill. The point of the post was to make shock overall better. That's anecdotal evidence.

That said I don't fully agree with this thread to much. I don't think shock itself should be better as some champs will get way to strong (as seen on Nebula) and others won't really benefit much.

It would be MAYBE better to improve the champs who use shock to have some sort of interactive use for it.
    Nebula with Shock = Crazy damage
    Jane Foster with Shock = high chance for stuns

Other champs could use maybe some boost also like that. As to how? idk, but OP's slight power drain chance seems decent. Small enough not to always notice but it's something.