**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Resetnight and using the same account

I played the game a year ago then quit about 3 weeks ago I got backs into it but sadly had to restart even though I used the same account however I attempted arenas and did well on my new account and placed low. I contacted y'all asking how because after resetting I should be in beginner or intermediate but instead was told I was in advanced with the few characters I have please help me kabam.

Comments

• HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Member Posts: 550 ★★
    Just start a brand new account, you are allowed to have more than one.
  • LilBurdLilBurd Member Posts: 2
    But then I can't do the limited green goblin arena and i loose everything a 3rd time they could fix it and let me play it correctly instead of screwing me over and trying to steal more moneys
  • SungjSungj Member Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
    You can't actually reset your account do you mean you started back up on your account because if you did there is no reason for you to be in beginner brackets since that account has existed for over 60 days