**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next R5 Void or Quake ?

Who should my next R5 be ?
Void or Quake.
Yes I'm very good with quake. have soloed Electro and Korg of variant 1 3.3
Void is sig 20
Quake unduped

Comments

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Void. and get his sig higher.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    As you said you good with quake go with your heart and rank op who you like playing the most with.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I'm on the same dilemma. Im slightly inclined to rank up quake, because I think the damage would rank up and that's a fundamental reason, void is more about utility than damage and that utility works fine at r4
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I would say quake. She can deal with so many more matchups. But it’s a good combo to have as void generally deals with Quake’s weak matchups like Hyperion really well
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Go for Quake
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Quake to make fights shorter
    Void is more about his utilities imo
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Ask prof hoff. That's what all the other cool kids do😂.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Quake, void does his job at r4 well and needs a higher sig, the extra rank does wonders for quake, trust me, my r5 quake does so much work
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Void is great even at rank 4 since his kit is more utility focus. Even as a die hard void fan go for quake.
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Quake.... Void get useless now with indomitable node.
  • Do you have any champions that they synergize with? Void can be a part of some synergy team that I really like. And Quake's synergy with Nick Fury does provide some extra safety that a team might not have otherwise. Plus she has her old classic synergies with Hawkeye and Black Widow.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★

Quake.... Void get useless now with indomitable node.

Stil not uslees can stil hela blok with wil help one narmor so u don’t dex and he aktimg you so u don’t lose like 40k danmged becasse it get Reeves. So that helps void to.