**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank down tickets

2»

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Djkrdjj said:

Midnite93 said:

FYI

Why does it matter

Because people clog the forums with this same question which has been asked repeatedly and can be answered by typing Rank Down Ticket into the search bar.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★

Djkrdjj said:

Midnite93 said:

FYI

Why does it matter

Because people clog the forums with this same question which has been asked repeatedly and can be answered by typing Rank Down Ticket into the search bar.
    Go to the next page. How hard is it to scroll al the way down and just click next. Or better yet just ignore the thread if it’s that annoying
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Djkrdjj said:

Djkrdjj said:

Midnite93 said:

FYI

Why does it matter

Go to the next page. How hard is it to scroll al the way down and just click next. Or better yet just ignore the thread if it’s that annoying
    I have too strong of a desire to deny people what they ask for.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Djkrdjj said:

Djkrdjj said:

Midnite93 said:

FYI

Why does it matter

Because people like you constantly ask and ask and keep getting the same answer NO and can’t get it through your skulls

Djkrdjj said:

Djkrdjj said:

Midnite93 said:

FYI

Why does it matter

Because people like you constantly ask and ask and keep getting the same answer NO and can’t get it through your skulls
    Becuz people like u keep on making ridiculous claims and expecting people to agree with your opinions all the time.(Remember u started this, I kept it impersonal, until now)

Djkrdjj said:

Djkrdjj said:

Midnite93 said:

FYI

Why does it matter

How hard is it to use the search tool
    And how hard is it to read
    To use the search tools to read what?

Djkrdjj said:

Djkrdjj said:

Djkrdjj said:

Midnite93 said:

FYI

Why does it matter

How hard is it to use the search tool
    And how hard is it to read
    To use the search tools to read what?
    🤦‍♂️
    I think you’re done here bud
    If Ute talking about the rank down thread from Kabam I’ve already read it. But I can still talk about, sure it’s pointless but I can still talk about it.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Djkrdjj said:

Djkrdjj said:

Djkrdjj said:

Midnite93 said:

FYI

Why does it matter

Becuz people like u keep on making ridiculous claims and expecting people to agree with your opinions all the time.(Remember u started this, I kept it impersonal, until now)
    Me starting something makes no sense. You’re the person who refuses to take no as an answer and keeps closing the forums about the same item hoping you will get your way but ultimately fail every time. And the ‘ridiculous claim’ is fact that the answer is no. The has been said by the team but you’re to arrogant to take it as an answer
    Drooped2 said:

Djkrdjj said:

Djkrdjj said:

Midnite93 said:

FYI

Why does it matter

Apperently as hard as reading the sticky post that says they have no plans for rdt before making an annoying post that gets asked 7 times a day.

I’ve seen it like once a week max. Dude even if they said they have no plans to do it again, I still have the choice to talk about it. Who are you to silence the OP or take away from his convo just because ur tired of seeing them. Stop trolling
This discussion has been closed.