**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Change AQ Current Structure

Hi Kabam it's me Apoc :) I have an idea that will probably more than likely make the game better.

-Have AQ run 4 days instead of 5
- Increase prestige and difficulty by 25% on day one and have it increase as much so that day 4 difficulty is the same as the old day 5
- adjust cost to play different. The costs of map 6 and 7 are still too high compared to map 5.

Why would you do this? It keeps everyone engaged in AQ from Monday to Friday (in line with school / work), secondly it would be a set schedule so that leadership doesn't have to remind people that it's starting today as an example. Third it would allow the weekend for some hardcore grinding for resources if you want or a break (probably not what you wanted to hear but a break in AQ on weekends would be great! There will still be war to keep people engaged.

There some small ideas to make AQ a bit better. Just a bit! Oh and when we gonna see SW? You scared we are going to tear her apart or something?

Comments

• Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Mentioned it years ago. It got zero traction from kabam. Also keep in mind your Monday to Friday isn't the same as someone on the other side of the world. You know, the whole time zones and international date line thing. Think outside of your scope. You're encroaching on someone's weekend somewhere.
  • Options
    TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    crogs said:

Mentioned it years ago. It got zero traction from kabam. Also keep in mind your Monday to Friday isn't the same as someone on the other side of the world. You know, the whole time zones and international date line thing. Think outside of your scope. You're encroaching on someone's weekend somewhere.

It would be Monday evening for some, after noon for others and morning for others.

It would also be the same for Friday.
  • Options
    WakalaWakala Posts: 46
    Hello kabam here wakala the real wakala i have a better idea how to run kabam, I can be your CEO if you like,
    First I would run AQ every single day, no break, that will keep player engaged
    Secund, increase the difficulty by 25% so noobs Lear the play better and stop crying because can pass a mission
    -you can keep the cost because people will earn more rewards
    - why would you do this? To keep players engaged every single day earning rewards every single day make people happy and happy player and players who spend money
    - thank you, let's keep in touch with that CEO promotion
  • Options
    JustLaCopeJustLaCope Posts: 32
    Ready for this thread to be shut down. It is 5 o'clock somewhere. Go to bed