Options

The gap between UC and Cavalier is big

2»

Comments

• Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Bear3 said:

Which seems totally appropriate.. newer players have this sense of entitlement that they don’t need to earn anything. The cavalier deals weren’t appropriate to give to uncollected players. They need to earn their way same as everyone else. Not drop a few hundred bucks and go from 5/50’s to 5/65’s in a day... plus 6*’s. Uncollected is actually a really easy achievement and already is the threshold for lots of opportunities rewards and quest types alike. See these players with high level 5* rosters and 6*’s and have almost no arena or quest fights, and aren’t even level 60?😂. This is indicative of high level offers being purchased and resources, shards and rank up materials alike already being handed out like candy. There’s always gonna be some things you need to earn your way to.

🐻

I agree and completely disagree at the same time.

My second account was UC at level 49 with only 3 5/50 and 1 3/45 5*, I haven't spent a penny on this account and have only done 1605 PvP fights.
    I do feel I've been incredibly lucky with some of my 5* since getting UC.
    Corvus, Void and Sym Supreme are my best 3 out of only 8 5* I have but none of these (besides corvus at 3/45) helped me get UC.
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 828 ★★★★
    There is supposed to be a huge gap between cavalier and uncollected just like there is between uncollected and non-uncollected. It’s designed that way to entice players to keep investing time and/or money in the game. Don’t blame kabam because you lack the patience to progress. It would not be fair to the thousands of players that worked hard to become cavalier. Put in the work like everyone else before you did.
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    I did it with my domino.If you have her full trinity