**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champion awakening dilemma... Pls help

Recently I pulled a few great champions from the four star crystals- thing, captain marvel movie and quake.
Who has the best potential when awakened

Champion awakening dilemma... Pls help 48 votes

Thing
20%
DrZolaSpity68SpeedbumpRoOOtsJyotishkaEugene_VirtuosoMaldroit2GGhostHedronToo_qik 10 votes
Captain marvel movie
75%
thetaman23NinjAlanFoxhero007Batwing2000Lvernon15Duke_SilverOmegaManErkRepto23Wicket329Ingi_Freyr1975Bwest289Denzel116BlackJ4zzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgMC2707RockypantherxAmazing_Demon05X_Factor_AgentHfchang 36 votes
Quake
4%
MawrCalleachSpeakGeek345 2 votes

Comments

• Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Captain marvel movie
    Quake is a monster but also a monster to handle. Thing is a great champion but cap marvel movie takes the cake as she dominates with her insane damage in binary. And if you have a nick fury(even a 2*) use him with her that'll extend the duration of each of her charges by 1 second allowing you to dish out even more damage.
  • InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    edited July 2019
    Also is there any need to awaken my corvus?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Captain marvel movie

Also is there any need to awaken my circus?

Circus?
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    Quake doesnt need it at all
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Captain marvel movie

Yes because awakened,if you have at least 1 corvus charge,you're immortal. Meaning that any damage over time effect(bleed,poison...etc) that would otherwise kill you,or a specific node,won't if you play very carefully and intercept like a boss.
  • InfineightInfineight Posts: 278

Yes because awakened,if you have at least 1 corvus charge,you're immortal. Meaning that any damage over time effect(bleed,poison...etc) that would otherwise kill you,or a specific node,won't if you play very carefully and intercept like a boss.
    Preferable over awakening captain marvel?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    Thing
    Don’t awaken Quake. And I meant CM as my choice, not Thing.

Dr. Zola
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,014 ★★★★★
    Captain marvel movie
    All three have defensive awakened abilities, so they have all their damage straight out of the crystal. However, CM’s indestructible phase allows for some pretty wild gameplay, so I’d probably recommend her. Thing would be second choice. Quake third. I have her at 5/65 and finally duped her recently and there’s basically no difference.