Stun synergy not working? [Not A Bug]

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Member Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Not sure if I'm applying it correctly, but when I use the arena team of Howard - Shehulk - DD (netflix) they activate a "Legal Defense" which grants a 15% stun chance to all champs. Doesn't indicate any sort of qualifier like "only with special attacks", or "only while bleeding."

After running this team several times, they have never inflicted stun (aside from Parry and their normal special abilities).

Am I missing something?
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Member Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    No it grants a 15% stun chance increase on stun abilities
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Member Posts: 504 ★★
    The above poster is correct. It increases your chance to stun on abilities that already have a stun chance. So, for example if it was 80% it will bump it up.

The synergy that adds to all attacks is a unique one between Black Widow and Hulk.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Member Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    The bonus says "All champions gain +15% Stun chance". To me, it sounds like it should be base stat PLUS 15% resulting in a new base stat of at least 15%.

The stun ability is a percentage, not a base number like attack or defense. This shouldn't be a multiplier, this is "in addition to" the base stat.
  • S340S340 Member Posts: 6
    15% of 0 is still 0
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Member Posts: 399
    It ssys all champs gain 15%+ stun chance, so it only works with stun inflicting champs, otherwise it would say "all attacks or special attacks gain 15% chance to stun opponents" like the synergy between bw and hulk/hulkbuster