**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Corvus Glaive Charges at Start of Fight not Crit

DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
So I know that it's already a known issue that Corvus sometimes takes DOT at the start of a fight even though he shouldn't with Glaive charges active. I have just found a potentially related issue. Sometimes Corvus' 1st hit to start a fight doesn't crit as it should with Glaive charges active. I specifically just noticed this against Mysterio in Uncollected. I got the opening parry, then went into my combo: 1st hit was "grey" and only did 800dmg. After that the next 4 hits of the combo were crits.
I say that it's potentially related to the DOT issue (coldsnap damage) at the start of the fight because this also occurred at the beginning of a fight. I wonder if there's an intermittent bug with Corvus where the game isn't detecting his Glaive charges immediately or until after the 1st hit or something like that. Just trying to relay additional info that might help the devs figure out the issue (and potentially highlight an additional issue - non-critting).
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Did you start with a light...
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

I honestly don't know, but I doubt it. I always do MLLLM
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    If the next four hits were crits, then you definitely did LMLLM, as you only get 4 crits per combo.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,180 ★★★★★
    DukeZman said:

Lvernon15 said:

I honestly don't know, but I doubt it. I always do MLLLM
    Then it migt be possible you Didt she you make tap instead of swip happens somtimes
  • Options
    @Gamer @YoMoves Thanks for the insight!