Looking for a NEW HOME (arnd 5players)

My friends and I are looking for an active alliance with at least
  • AQ map55555 3bgs
  • AW GOLD 1/2
  • Reasonable Donations requirements
I just became Elder Bane a few weeks ago and looking forward to my first rank5 soon (t4ccs still needed). My other friends are all around similar level as mine and at least completed Act 5. We are used to playing AQ map 5s and AW tier 6/7. The reason we're looking for a new alliance is because our current one is becoming less active.

IGN: Kaung17
Line ID: mtkaung17

Cheers!

Comments

• YouconfusedYouconfused Member Posts: 272
    Did you guys find a home ?
  • StrudZStrudZ Member Posts: 44
    I have a 5x5 gold 2 if we win this war here looking for some recruits. Some guys taking a break some not cutting it.
  • AethyrosAethyros Member Posts: 108
    Hi,

Check out my profile. Me and niece and a bunch of our friends our starting our own ally because we were fed up with the treatment we received in our soon to be former alliance. We hope to be running 5x5 ASAP and gold ASAP as well, but know it may take a few weeks. We are all really good people and finding great people as well as great players truly matters to us. I put up 1 mil in gold in donations a week to help keep donations low. If you’re interested, please find me on:

Line: Aethyros
    IGN. Aethyros

Thank you for your time.
  • Kaung17Kaung17 Member Posts: 16
    Thanks guys! I already found a home. Will definitely contact you if I change my mind in the future!