**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Do y'all have any ideas for new permanent, non energy consuming game modes?

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
I'm out of energy and I was thinking I want to play the game but I don't want to waste units and dungeons is gone it's not even permanent (which I do understand why people would be getting five stars like crazy) but besides dungeons and versus there's only two game mode that don't require energy and I know you guys have thought and had ideas about some new permanent game modes that are fun and don't require any energy and I want to hear them.

Comments

• Options
    Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    *actually not besides dungeons and versus those are the only two that don't require energy idk why I said besides.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I know it’s been said before, but a small scale pvp, get in the fight with 2 friends or ally mates, 5 mins to place 3 defenders each , and then there’s a random boss in the middle (cycle between Kang thanos maestro Iw thanos etc) once defence is placed it’s a race to get the boss down first to get a new currency that can be used in a new store, you could limit it to x times per week or you can only earn rewards from maybe 1 run per day
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Not necessarily a reward based node, but I’d love like a build your fight duel thing where you pick a champion to fight and the nodes on them, this would offer more access for external tournaments and things and be a great practice place
  • Options
    flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    I hear ya, energy is a sham. Just let us play the dang game already. I would propose a quest mode based on lives. Once your team is KOed, you have to start over, but have unlimited tries.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Not necessarily a reward based node, but I’d love like a build your fight duel thing where you pick a champion to fight and the nodes on them, this would offer more access for external tournaments and things and be a great practice place

I’ve had this idea before and I really want to see it in game. It could be used to take practice runs for a tricky AW fight or test particular interactions without risking ruining a quest run or something. And just replace the duel system with it, because it would serve the same purpose. Keep the 5 fight per day limit + duel credits and all that jazz, it could work really well.
  • Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    I want to see a practice kind of thing where you can test out champs and maybe earn minimal rewards. As you won more with specific champs, you would be able to increase their * level in the practice mode only. For instance, say you want to practice Quake. You start practicing her with a 1* and the more you win, the more you progress through the * level, and the better the rewards become. This would be a great way to be able to train with a champ or against a champ and become good at fighting with/against them.