**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Featured 4 star crystals

Good evening or Good morning fellow summoners, I have made this discussion before and it just keeps getting to me. Why don’t we have featured 4 star crystals. It annoys me that I always buy the 4* crystal and always get a Thor or carnage. So why don’t we have a 4* featured crystal for maybe 5-7k shards. I know I will have some disagreements and agreements so comment below and tell me what you think because I really would love a featured 4 star crystals. I appreciate you reading my post.😀

Comments

• Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Yup,you are right
    In this game intermediate player suffers too much
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    A very good idea. This should be taken into consideration.
  • SPIDERMANANTMANSPIDERMANANTMAN Posts: 175

A featured 4* crystal would be nice to give ppl more chances to get and play around with the newer champs

A featured 4* crystal would be nice to give ppl more chances to get and play around with the newer champs

I totally agree

A very good idea. This should be taken into consideration.

Yeah I hope Kabam reads this
    Tony886 said:

Yup,you are right
    In this game intermediate player suffers too much

Yeah I’m trying to get another account going free to play I guess you could say and I just keep getting trash. Like the best champ I have is Morning star
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    3k shards works the same way as the 5 and 6* ft
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    I couldn't agree more mate, but I don't think it's gonna happen, cause the reason the featured 5 star and 6 star are there is because they make kabam money,4 stars don't, I mean look at the offers ,they release an offer for 4 stars and people don't buy it,so while I agree the we should get a 4 star featured I don't think it's gonna happen.
    Plus 5-7 k is you much,comparatively speaking. 3k is the more accurate amount.

I couldn't agree more mate, but I don't think it's gonna happen, cause the reason the featured 5 star and 6 star are there is because they make kabam money,4 stars don't, I mean look at the offers ,they release an offer for 4 stars and people don't buy it,so while I agree the we should get a 4 star featured I don't think it's gonna happen.
    Plus 5-7 k is you much,comparatively speaking. 3k is the more accurate amount.

Yeah I can see that
    Lvernon15 said:

I don’t understand
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

I don’t understand
    I believe the OP wanted the cost to be 3000 4* Shards.
  • TrainerShayneTrainerShayne Posts: 11
    This would be a great idea. If there are featured 5 and 6 star crystals there should be a featured 4 star crystal. I would pay more shards to have a higher shot at a 4 star champion I want
    zeezee57 said:

Lvernon15 said:

I don’t understand
    He's saying a featured 4* crystal costing 3k shards would be a 50% cost increase, same as for a 5* or 6* featured crystal going from 10k to 15k shards.
    Oh I understand that now

This would be a great idea. If there are featured 5 and 6 star crystals there should be a featured 4 star crystal. I would pay more shards to have a higher shot at a 4 star champion I want

Yup I 100% agree
  • HotFondue1520HotFondue1520 Posts: 157
    This would be amazing!! I'd even be happy with a 4k shard
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    What’s a 4* champ even worth now? Pointless other that collecting
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Monk1 said:

Depends on who you're asking, new players need 4*s and so do I and many players for Arena
    Monk1 said:

Yeah but say you want one of the new champs to play and you get get it out of the featured 5 or 6 star characters go to the featured 4 star so you can go ahead and play it

This would be amazing!! I'd even be happy with a 4k shard

Same
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Monk1 said:

Oh man I hate players that are like that,just because you don't need 4 *champs doesn't mean that everyone feels the same, 4 * champs to you might feel like 2* s or 3*s but to others they are like 5* s or even 6* s do players really not see that? Like not every player is cavalier or even uncollected...

Monk1 said:

Oh man I hate players that are like that,just because you don't need 4 *champs doesn't mean that everyone feels the same, 4 * champs to you might feel like 2* s or 3*s but to others they are like 5* s or even 6* s do players really not see that? Like not every player is cavalier or even uncollected...
    Exactly bro
    I still think it is a great idea
    But I don’t think there should be featured 3* but there’s always a chance it could happen