**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No More Revives?

As someone who's been playing this game for forever now, I know that unless you're willing to shell out tons of cash or sink hours into arena you will have a much tougher time farming units and (ultimately) revives than those that do those things. So it's always been a breath of fresh air to find three or four lvl 1 revives scattered through the last couple quests of master and uncollected difficulties of the monthly event quests.

But as of last month with the Namor event quests, I have not found a single one. Was there an adjustment to the drop rates or am I just getting super unlucky?

Anyone else seeing less revives in the high difficulty event quests?

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I got one last EQ and zero so far this one. Just finished UC and haven't touched anything else so we'll see.
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    Not just revives. In last two events, I haven't found even potions. I am talking about heroic, master, and uncollected difficulties for two eq. RNG can't be that bad. I always get potions at least.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I saw 2 revives this month, skipped one because i had already done that path. One in master and one in UC. Nothing last month though
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,170 ★★★★★
    tkhan08 said:

Not just revives. In last two events, I haven't found even potions. I am talking about heroic, master, and uncollected difficulties for two eq. RNG can't be that bad. I always get potions at least.

It all rng I’m havet got one the few much