**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Whom should i rank 4

After completing act 5 for 1st time now i am aiming to complete it 100%. And now having so many resources i am kind of confused whom to rank 4 as my new 5 star for completing act 5 100%.

I also have a mystic awakening GEM and can anyone suggest whom to awaken Symbiote Supreme or Dr Vodoo or Magik or GR

Comments

• Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Ss will be great fir awakening gem ,magik doesn't need awakening gem,dr.voodoo i regret ranking him up
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Doctor Voodoo benifits way too much from his awakened ability compared to any other Mystic champion. Use it on him. As for R4, I'd say Doctor Voodoo or Venom.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Gem on Voodoo or Symbiote Supreme and then rank whichever you awaken.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    I have both voodoo and ss as r3 5*, and voodoo doesn't look very impressive to me, too much rng with him. Ss is nice, but with all those passive buffs he's not as useful as he could've been.

Magik to r4, awekening is not critical, works great with suicide. Venom is good after buff. I'd also consider cb as an option. Personally I'd go with magik, would've even aweken her as I have 2 mystic AGs
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I would say venom. My friend took him up to R5 as a 4* and it’s clearing content quickly, insane bleed, a lot of buffs, seems perfect to have for act 6 and other difficulty content
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Voodoo should get the gem, since he turns into a awesome, if overlooked, power control champ. But Glad Hulk will help with any fun and interactive Degen. Id say voodoo, then glad hulk.
  • NoobsofdotaNoobsofdota Posts: 17
    I would say go with venom and then Ghulk. Venom is a solid multiutility champ who deals a lot of dmg, heals off buffs, true strike with unblockable spls below 18% opponents and a spidey killer.
    Ghulk helps with a lot of **** dmg like dorm, domino, mephisto, maw, degen paths etc.

And both if them are XL which helps out a ton with V2 after ur 100% act 5.

PS: I have an R5 venom with Darkhawk medusa omega red and magik help me out in act 6. Thats my initial clear team.