**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Courage mastery question

Simple question,.. so does the mastery only kick in during the fight your champ drops below %50 hp? Or does it also carry over to future fights while below 50%hp

Comments

• Options
    HotFondue1520HotFondue1520 Posts: 157

Yes as long as you are 50% of below you get the boost

Does it carry to the following fight?
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★

Yes
    As long as you are 50% or bellow it is active every fight
    It’s a mastery the apply to almost all fights and all champs apart from specific situations

last time I checked it also only counts if it's physical attacks and or attacks that are not DOT, or specials. I use to have 3 but After testing, It seemed I was not getting the whole damage.
  • Options
    Right, from what I've noticed DOT's arent included... so I should throw 1 in it and forget it right?
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    There's something quirky about Courage and Damage over time. I can't remember the specifics but it applies to some but not all, not sure why.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

Right, from what I've noticed DOT's arent included... so I should throw 1 in it and forget it right?

I do that
  • Options
    BashlordBashlord Posts: 218 ★★
    DOT get damage boost only if the DOT is applied when you are below 50%.
    If DOT is applied when you are above 50% and then drop below 50% before that DOT duration is over, it won't get the boost.

Same logic work with Assassin mastery too.
  • Options

There's something quirky about Courage and Damage over time. I can't remember the specifics but it applies to some but not all, not sure why.

Yeah there is... maybe it's only DOT's cause by physical attacks while under 50%??? Does that sound right???? Or not???

So like for example, Void, his debuff damage doesnt increase until he's under 50% health, then the next debuff applied gets the boost. It might even need to be a new debuff to get the boost. So if u already have a petrify on opponent, that was placed @ 55 hp if you dipped under 50% while 1 petrifys on, you'd need to place any debuff other than petrify to get the boost.

Or AA... if u have a bleed or neuro on while at 55hp would you need all bleeds and neuros to expire before courage works on ur DOT's?

If any of that makes sense lmao