**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bad Luck for crystal hoarding?

Ok so I saved up for about a month on champion Crystal's and I opened the following:

60 Premium
5 3*
10 4*
3 5*

my 5* was Moonknight and 2 Beasts in succession

While I appreciate there is luck in opening Crystal's to get 2 5* beasts out of 3 seemed a little unfortunate
Is it wise to save shards or open straight away ?
Note I did pull 1 4 star from premium (yondu dupe) out of 60 Crystal's

Is the luck random or do players have better luck if they spend units on crystals?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Again, it's random ... It's pretty possible for you to get the same champion multiple times in a certain amount of crystals.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Saving Shards or opening right away both have the same results. Spending doesn't change the outcome either. It's just more chances at the same RNG.
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Spending units on crystals does not in any way give you better luck unless you purchase a crystal that has better drop rates. It only seems that way because if you buy 500 PHCs you're probably going to get a 4* from a few. However, if you buy a PHC and I form one from shards, we have the exact same chance to pull something good. Remember:
    When you buy crystals, the quantity increases, not the quality!
    Better luck with future pulls!
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Actually your result is not bad, but I wondered if you're talking about 5* from PHC? I only pull 5* from Grandmaster but I can't remember if I get any from PHC.
  • TeamMRATeamMRA Posts: 14
    5* from 5* shards had 30000 of them
    2 beasts and 1 moonknight
  • BrazenhutBrazenhut Posts: 131
    The OP has not made any conclusion.they are just talking about their experience and asking a question to the others. No need to call this a ‘wild conclusion’.

Would you please tell me which part of your data led to this wild conclusion?

It's random and there's literally nothing out of the ordinary here.