**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

killmonger R5

I have the void R5, killmonger and sabertooth R4. I'm thinking of uploading the killmonger to r5. What do you think? Do you like this synergy?

Comments

• Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    I like his animation, but his damage is very disappointing. Have a 6*, thinking about taking him to r2. On the other hand, I have a 6* sentinel, whos animation is very quirky, but in terms of use I feel like he's a better champ
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Definitely worth it. I took my 6* to R2 and haven’t regretted it. Makes him even better if you have those synergies. His true strike will never not be useful
  • Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    I have a 6* undupped km and am thinking about r2. I think 2 5* at r5 might be better though. I have 5* st at r4 but only 4* void.
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Void, Killmonger and ST are awesome together. Definitely rank up Killmonger. He's also great with Winter Soldier an Omega Red can swap out ST too. I run my R5 Killmonger with my duped 6* Winter Soldier all the time in EQ. Awesomeness