**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* cyclops uses

NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
I was lucky enough to get cyke as my first 6* champ. He has basically rode the pine since i got him and leveled him up. I recently pulled a 5* Mr. Sinister. Does anyone know if their synergy makes cyclops decent? Are there any other champs that have synergies that will help him? Or should i just plan on using him only in arena and hope that one day he gets a buff?

Comments

• Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    He so effective, kabam Miike will tell you he is effective
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Don’t waste iso
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Well he's a Havok counter. About all I can think of.
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    He's immune to Havok's special attacks and plasma charges. Other than that he's pretty much low-tier.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Cyclops is not useful; he's effective.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Maybe AW def on unblockable SP1? Depends if you alliance needs a bit more diversity. At least he is high in power without any T2A etc
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I mainly wondered if anyone used his synergy with Sinister and if cyclops having true strike made him decent. I know cyclops also has a synergy with Ms. Frost letting her strike with crit hits even if its blocked. Ive not tried either synergy out. I just wanted to see if anyone used these synergies or if they arent even worth it.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    True Strike is a pretty useful ability, imo.

Especially if you get Cyke awakened - Special Attacks that are Unblockable, with True Strike, +20% Critical Rating, and a large bonus to Critical damage?

Even if you don't run with it all the time, there will be situations it's useful to have in your pocket. Even if it's just managing evaders on an Invade node...
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    The synergy with Frost is pointless.. just not enough damage output for effective aq or aw attack. However if u grind arena more points for ya.