**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aegon only good for veeeeeery Long missions or Lol and rol?

BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
I've seen some aegon gameplay and i personally had the Feeling that i would not like Aegon too much, becuz he is such a ramp up champ and it would take sooo Long to get his most important effects. I mean, ghost, Domino, AA and many more champs can get through missions just as ez as aegon, but they dont Need to do 500 hits for that, they can kill the enemy in under 50 hits....
But i am not to sure because i dont have an Aegon :/

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He’s still a great champ for act 5 and 6, rol and lol are just where he is the best champ, especially act 6 he’s still one of the top options
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    I am testing him out for Master EQ. He finishes fights under 25 hits (with a bit of ramp up), so I think it is quite good.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    but then the question is why take him, if you can Play other champs that dont Need ramp up and do the same amount of damage? (exept the fun factor which is still the most important Thing)
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    With high sig ability he carries a large percentage of his combo into the next fight in quest or wars, so you don’t have to ramp him up each fight, lot of end game players only really care about the long fights now, anything that challenges us now have 30-40k fights in them so he’s decent for lots of that. I have a 6* unduped and he is useless
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    I guess it depends on how RNG played out.