**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question about updates

CharnutzCharnutz Posts: 242 ★★
I don't know if this has ever been brought up before but during the update we get every month why aren't tweaks ever a thing? Like slightly increasing the attack damage by magneto some instead of doing a complete rework? I feel like there are plenty of champs that would be fine if their damage were slightly increased. Lots of games will release patches to balance the game out but this one doesn't. Just wondering why. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Kabam buffs older champs a few times a year. Colossus and OML are next. Prolly in September.
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    That didn’t really address the posters question. Don’t know why they don’t do that.

🐻
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Imagine the complaining that would happen if instead of buffing or reworking a champ like Mags they just increased his damage a little. There would be even more ppl saying they dont want to buff 6* champs. The ppl with that champ would also feel shorted cuz they didnt get reworked like all the other champs have up until this point. I agree it would be nice but im sure it would get a ton of ppl mad. It would be nice if they did this and also said they r working on a buff but r doing this in the meantime. That way like right now ppl may get a little more use out of Colossus while waiting for the finished version.