**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stuck on Lines in The Sand

Who are the best champs for this quest? Everything else in chapter 5 has been relatively easy but this quest has definitely been a roadblocker.

Comments

• Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Sabretooth/Killmonger synergy is the best IMO. They'll cancel out Masochism for you. You need Sabretooth at the very least, and Killmonger, BP, or BPCW to pair with him.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I guess I should add, in case you don't have ST, high damage dealers or heavy debuff champs are the best.
  • Options
    LazuliLazuli Posts: 94
    Thanks! I actually have sabretooth that i’ll rank up now but no killmonger. I’ve been trying it with Blade, Thing, Rougue, Venom and Emma, and almost got through, but between the random ambush (always electro for me) and getting clipped by YJ in the beginning, i can’t seem to make it to the end. I can get through the others relatively well but YJ and Electro really beat up my team
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

Sabretooth/Killmonger synergy is the best IMO. They'll cancel out Masochism for you. You need Sabretooth at the very least, and Killmonger, BP, or BPCW to pair with him.

This is one of the best options, but I also remember a caltrops path with masochism. I remember this path being a real pain and having to do it last and reviving through the whole thing. I didn’t have any good bleed immunes back then...
    If you don’t have sabretooth with his synergy’s, champs that don’t place Debuff are good, not parrying as much, intercept when you can. While that’s a good options some champions like blade places alot debuffs with bleeds, can easily outdamage it.
    If your able to show us your roster.
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 846 ★★★
    I think for this one I just got really drunk and woke up with it completed and quite a few missing units.

It is one of the worst ones. I think I used ghostrider for caltrops and avoided ending combo on a light attack so I wouldn't bleed them. Kind of long fights.
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    We were all stuck here at one point, Stark Spidey will always be useful in act 5, ST/KM as mentioned, but an awakened AA can get the job done, really any champion if you’re patient enough
  • Options
    CKLIMCKLIM Posts: 25
    I'm stuck on this one as well. Any recommendations?