**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Am I ready?

XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
I got uncollected a while back and am now wondering if I’m ready to start 5.3. Based on the champs below do you think I could beat at least a couple quests of it? I heard it was much harder than 5.4.

Feel free to ask questions.

Comments

• XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★

What is your favorite potato chip?

Either sour cream and onion or salt and vinegar.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I wouldn’t say 5.3 is harder than 5.4. It’s just longer, the fights are slow since there is the all but a specific class will have 50% less attack or something like that. You got some decent champs there, I’d say you’d prob be able to get though some of the quest, but it’s always useful to have some units for revives in case you get stuck.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    I'd say you could do it, the reason 5.3 is harder is because you basically have twice the level of opponent which is more opportunity to slip/suffer damage etc.
    I focused on 5.4 (besides collector) and 5.2 before going on 5.3, helps when you're more developed.
  • UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132
    Only way to find out is by giving it a shot. I'd say AA will be a big MVP for you, even in the quests where he has 50% reduced attack, his bleed/poison/neuros will end fights significantly quicker than most other champs. Sparky too... build up ten poise charges and things will end quick.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    You should give it a try, the collector is the hardest Thing in act 5 imo, all the rest is more or less a question of Patience, while the collector is pure struggle...