**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Training Rooms (alternate suggestion)

JeniouisJeniouis Posts: 276
edited July 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
I know this has been brought up many times before but I haven't seen a solution suggested that would work for summoners and Kabam in the sense that one can assume having a way to master all the champs in the game in a very quick timeline would be bad for business. So here goes my solution:

I suggest a set up that kind of puts the best of dueling and proving grounds together.

Have different rooms of difficulties: Easy (3*s), Medium (4*s), Hard (5*s), Expert (6*s), where summoners can choose a specific champ to challenge. Limit it to 3 entries a day. But this way we could practice on a easily accessible champ.

The problem with using dueling to practice is finding a target who has just the right tier of a champ for practice to be effective. And when the duel is over, you have to search for that person all over again.

To make it even better, it would be nice to also have a selection of nodes to be able to practice on as well.

New champions and nodes could be kept from being added for a certain amount of time. And it can even follow the class proving grounds, where each day they offer a different class of champs to practice on.

Rewards could be class matching ISO and catalyst or just some experience and gold. I dont think that part would matter too much.