**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Venom the Duck r4

BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
Hey guys,
i am 10k cosmic t4 fragments and lots of Gold and iso away from a 5 star r4 VtDuck. The question is the following:
Should i instantly r4 VtDuck, or should i wait for the colossus buff and then maybe r4 him first?
I have 6 t2 aphas, so with the appreciation calendar i still could rank up another 5 star t r4 (you get 2 t2 Alphas from calendary)

Would be nice if you could give some more Input then "venom the duck" or "wait" so that i can somehow understand what you meant!
Thx
youre Tree

Comments

• BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Thx a lot for all the Input xD
    Just kiddining , i refresh this post, maybe you can answer by now :P
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    It’s up to you. Personally I wouldn’t wait for the Colossus buff and just rank VTD ASAP.
    FR33_HUG5 said:

It’s up to you. Personally I wouldn’t wait for the Colossus buff and just rank VTD ASAP.

I just opend the alliance war rewars, where i had 25 t4 cc fragmentcristals, i got 0 cosmic fragments :( So it will take Longer....
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I would rank up vtd right now because he will definitely help you in quests and the colossus buff is a few months later and doesn't look super op so I would go with vtd to help you progress

I would rank up vtd right now because he will definitely help you in quests and the colossus buff is a few months later and doesn't look super op so I would go with vtd to help you progress

Alright, thanks a lot and sorry for the late answer :neutral:<3