**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unfair advantage in legend run - boost bug

SkylordSkylord Posts: 138
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Given there a bug that slightly raises attack of champs I think there should be some consideration in expanding the legend titles issues this run, I completed my run before this bug was present and now others are at an advantage, even though it may be small it may in fact be enough to tip the scales so I'm hoping additional consideration will taken as it as been in past runs (top 200, etc)

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    Skylord wrote: »
    Given there a bug that slightly raises attack of champs I think there should be some consideration in expanding the legend titles issues this run, I completed my run before this bug was present and now others are at an advantage, even though it may be small it may in fact be enough to tip the scales so I'm hoping additional consideration will taken as it as been in past runs (top 200, etc)
    it just a vutultst bug notfing more ther is No raise in akt

• SkylordSkylord Posts: 138
    I hear otherwise..
    From Kabam mike, "At this time, players are seeing a small bump in their Attack and HP of their champions. The amount of inflation depends on your masteries and synergies. This is not a significant enough bump to be noticeable, but is having an effect on the PI of Champions."

Small bumps can be significant if only 100 people are afforded the title, some fights will end quicker and potentially prevent use of revives which is a decent time saver
    edited August 2017
    I remember the secret empire bug and well you'd have to go out of your way to use it as an item instead of just advancing to the next tier, who had time for that? Still I argee something should have been done, am I'm only ask for solution that has been used in the past, top 200.

They "said" it's virtually unnoticeable, but has anyone done the math? id like to know how insignificant it is, but either way it's not a level playing field
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    This game doesn't have "level playing fields", ask anyone on android about that. I don't remember them expanding the Legend pool, what event was that and do you remember why they did it?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    They have expanded the pool a couple times. Terrogensis with Iceman was one and Bautista's was another. You can evidence it in the hall of legends.

Oh and why, because the quest was changed which impacted the difficulty.