**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No Vulture for last week classtrip gate

BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
Anybody knows a Mission where you can fight vulture for low energy costs? I mean, ist unlikely to get him 50 times as enemy in Arena :/

Comments

• TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    What do you mean? You can easily find missions, such as Venom in Act 4, where spider enemies can be fought at low costs. Those will count towards the milestones, which award spidergem shards. You can pull Vulture from those gems.
  • ZipioZipio Posts: 128

What do you mean? You can easily find missions, such as Venom in Act 4, where spider enemies can be fought at low costs. Those will count towards the milestones, which award spidergem shards. You can pull Vulture from those gems.

Well for people like me who have done all the objectives and still haven't gotten the champ they need have to wait to the final week for the 2 star version which you have to battle the champ you want 50 times. That's why he ask for the vulture.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★

I just dont wanna Plan rng based, i dont want my luck from These cristals depend on wether i get him from the cristals. Thats why i ask

Ah and i think you forgot something: keep in mind that in the last week of class Trip you can win any of the gate Champs by fighting them 50 Times in Missions, duells and Arena
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    Zipio said:

Well for people like me who have done all the objectives and still haven't gotten the champ they need have to wait to the final week for the 2 star version which you have to battle the champ you want 50 times. That's why he ask for the vulture.
    Ah, yeah. I missed that part.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

Anybody knows a Mission where you can fight vulture for low energy costs? I mean, ist unlikely to get him 50 times as enemy in Arena :/

you can duel a player named "Zazination", he has Vulture has his best champ and he's only a 4 star 1/10, so it's easy to kill :)

you can duel a player named "Zazination", he has Vulture has his best champ and he's only a 4 star 1/10, so it's easy to kill :)
    Alright, Thx A LOT, it will give me at least 35 vulture fights in a week! Great Information <3
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    If anyone finds a low energy quest Vulture to fight, please post. Dueling will take forever
  • VedisukeVedisuke Posts: 166 ★★

• BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    5.3.5 left path is 24 energy for vulture, only good one I've found
  • The_Stig9684The_Stig9684 Posts: 42
    Gr1mm 2.0 is also a duel target for Vulture.
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    Also stuck on Vulture. 35 duels in a week doesn't get me the 50 I need
    Use units to fight that vulter over and over, need 250 units xD
  • TO_BeatzTO_Beatz Posts: 73
    Is there really no Vulture in story mode or EQ? I already used up my daily 5 duel credits.
    TO_Beatz said:

Is there really no Vulture in story mode or EQ? I already used up my daily 5 duel credits.

Nope, sadly there really aint none, i looked through most missions, the only one i found Was 5.3. Something at a total cost of 24 energy.
    But if you Do 5 duels per day plus an extra 5 payed with 25 units you can get him in 5 days
  • Plato92Plato92 Posts: 102

TO_Beatz said:

Nope, sadly there really aint none, i looked through most missions, the only one i found Was 5.3. Something at a total cost of 24 energy.
    But if you Do 5 duels per day plus an extra 5 payed with 25 units you can get him in 5 days
    Have you tried the dungeon crystals there is one that you could get him from if the rng is with you. For only 9k in artifacts you can get that crystal and possibly get vulture
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    Really stupid move on kabam’s part. Why have these silly gates anyway ? Just because you can put gates , doesn’t mean you start putting gates everywhere for no reason !!!
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Plato92 said:

TO_Beatz said:

Have you tried the dungeon crystals there is one that you could get him from if the rng is with you. For only 9k in artifacts you can get that crystal and possibly get vulture
    You certainly do have a point
    But I got a 4 star Omega Red :love: from a 4 star Chaos Crystal (i just dont get vulture from anywhere) so i am too happy :blush: and disappointed :disappointed: at the same time
    Priyansh7 said:

Plato92 said:

TO_Beatz said:

But I got a 4 star Omega Red :love: from a 4 star Chaos Crystal (i just dont get vulture from anywhere) so i am too happy :blush: and disappointed :disappointed: at the same time
    HAHAHA so (un)LUCKY, i got him from phc, also when i wanted to get vulture, and guess which 3 star was right next to the 4 star Omega red ^^
  • Plato92Plato92 Posts: 102
    Priyansh7 said:

Plato92 said:

TO_Beatz said:

Sorry about that crystal not panning out for you it was a thought that might have worked. But least you got a really great champ from that crystal in vultures place.