**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6 star omega red to rank 2?

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
I got some crazy luck and duped my 6 star omega red from a cavalier crystal. I know OR is amazing but I dont run suicidea and his sig level is obviously low. Is he worth taking to rank 2 if I dont run suicides?

Comments

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I think so. Obviously his damage isn't going to be as good at a low sig, but it's still great.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Nah, with suicides yes, but a low sig no suicides omega doesn’t have the burst to be worth r2, he won’t do much damage u TIL you get the s2 and stack the spores from that
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Omega with sabretooth is great for 6.2, the suicides make a bigger difference than they do on the surface though, because you can easily get 20-30 spores during the bleed, then the heavy degen damage can become really crazy, and in longer fights it means each time you get back to the s2 you get a more guaranteed burst
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    I run my Omega (R5, sig 130) with full suicides and Sabretooth. Like others said, I think he really needs suicides (death field activated at the start of the fight, on top of a 60% increased damaged) and Sabretooth (that makes those spores pop so much faster) to shine.

If you don't run suicides and want to fill a spot on your team with Sabretooth, I would not R2 him. He would still be great against biohazard, caltrops and bleed nodes...
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    He's prolly worth it. how many other god-tier 6* will you dupe anytime soon, plus someday he'll be sig 100 and r3!
    Even without suicides at r2 his damage and degen will be great, plus he virtually double immune and has regen on command. Go for it.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,010 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    He needs Sig levels. At Sig 20 hes only going to give you 440 spore damage. If you were able to get him to Sig 200, R2 for sure.

• Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    There’s lots of champs that’s are suicide friendly these days.. it’s really the best approach IMO. So much more damage... with willpower and maybe coagulate the only issue is recoil and that’s really easy to work around honestly.

🐻