**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No Max Signature Crystal for taking a 5*'s Signature ability to 200??

2»

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    It's like someone didn't read the first line of the OP but jumped into the convo and typed paragraphs without knowing the reason for and scope of the discussion.

Anyways, the argumentation reads poorly because if it is taking months to get the 10,000 shards you are not going to be max sigging your 5*s. Asking if there is a fix suggests it is a bug, it's not. It is not penalizing. Finally if you are max sigging champions you don't need a leg up you have max sig champions. Max siggers are the 1%, people are not going to be overly concerned with what happens with thier excess and by the time a larger population gets there Kabam will have already put something in place for the event.

*Wolf prolly moved your thread out of bugs n problems. And the forums are not for direct communication with Kabam that's what support is for.

I understood what was said. I was being selective with my response because I didn't want to come off as minimizing it. Apparently it wasn't successful. I had other ways to say it, but I was avoiding an argument over my wording. What I wanted to say was people who can Max Sig a 5* are not hurting for Rewards. Lol. I knew that would be taken the wrong way. I agree it's a loss as well.
  • Options
    Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    It's like someone didn't read the first line of the OP but jumped into the convo and typed paragraphs without knowing the reason for and scope of the discussion.

Anyways, the argumentation reads poorly because if it is taking months to get the 10,000 shards you are not going to be max sigging your 5*s. Asking if there is a fix suggests it is a bug, it's not. It is not penalizing. Finally if you are max sigging champions you don't need a leg up you have max sig champions. Max siggers are the 1%, people are not going to be overly concerned with what happens with thier excess and by the time a larger population gets there Kabam will have already put something in place for the event.

*Wolf prolly moved your thread out of bugs n problems. And the forums are not for direct communication with Kabam that's what support is for.

This is like saying you already have one powerful character, giving you nothing for 10k or 15k in Shards is enough because of that reason...ok lol

You're right, it takes me about taking months to save 10k, it's more like about 25 days to save 10k 5* Shards, but that's cause I play and I spend.

If you're telling me that you're on the side of getting zero for reaching 200 signature ability, then you must be in the beginning stages of playing this game.

• Options
    Ugh it will be a pain for those people who already got their 5* over 200 a lot of times. Kabam would need to play it smart if they will introduce something new after getting more dupes of those maxed 5*s and an unimaginable amount of butthurts from player base who just happened to be the unlucky ones

I clearly can't say for sure cause I don't know, but my opinion is that the players who really spend, and you can tell who those players are, I would think Kabam would do the right thing and reimburse them the crystal.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    You say you got nothing, you got a chance at a champion the one you got happened to be useless. That's not new in this game.

Make that assumption if you want, it's false and pointless but hey whatever. When I have a max sig 5* the shards will be coming so freely it won't make much of difference on my profile and there will probably be a crystal for it that will give me 3% of the shards needed for a 6 star, let that sink in 3%. But if I did have one and duped him today I certainly wouldn't spend the better part of a day posting about it on a forum.
  • Options
    PhillllyPhilllly Posts: 2
    edited August 2017
    dubbed winter soldier level 200
    Is A shame to receive So ridiculous prizes
  • Options
    You say you got nothing, you got a chance at a champion the one you got happened to be useless. That's not new in this game.

Make that assumption if you want, it's false and pointless but hey whatever. When I have a max sig 5* the shards will be coming so freely it won't make much of difference on my profile and there will probably be a crystal for it that will give me 3% of the shards needed for a 6 star, let that sink in 3%. But if I did have one and duped him today I certainly wouldn't spend the better part of a day posting about it on a forum.

If you call my 10-12 posts to proactively fix something that's broken and that benefits the entire player base, which took a combined total of maybe 40 minutes, at most, "the better part of my day", then your 390+ posts of complaining and attempted belittling must equate to a lifetime spent in chat forums.

Now, before we go any further, unless you are going to add something constructive to this conversation, then don't reply. If you are going to add ideals and something that's going to make the game better for everyone, you're more than welcome. Btw, this response took about 3 minutes to write out...