Mastery

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra hey guys, I was wondering why are there only 59 mastery points instead of 65 or 70 at least?

Comments

• Jbunc533Jbunc533 Posts: 19
    @Kabam Miike why not make an update to mastery’s so the we can take away trees or a couple away instead of the whole offense, defense utilities. I switch really often for strategy based on who I’m facing or what nodes are in front of me. Still keep the unit cost to rank but it takes so much time to respec all and then re-equip. Just a thought
  • cool_parth98cool_parth98 Posts: 45
    @Kabam Miike or better don't keep any mastery points. Players can fully maximize their gameplay without any limitations. But to make it fair, it's alright if you guys increase the gold and unit to purchase any masteries. Just a thought. I know it's skeptical to think like that, but most players don't get a chance to reach their potential with their mastery setups.
    With unlimited mastery points, the game will eventually turn out to be more fun than having limitations, it's fun to switch around your mastery setups, but ever thought how fun and beneficial would it be for players to reach their full potential? Seriously guys, think about it. It's better to be limitless.
    edited July 20
    I'm literally requesting you guys to remove mastery points and it's fine to make it expensive, because I've been playing around the mastery builder online, and I am so surprised what I can do with the mastery builder to reach my full potential as an MCOC player.
  • SquishyjrThe_4THSquishyjrThe_4TH Posts: 2,581 ★★★★
    I can’t just press disagree
    I have to say it: i heavily disagree
    What's there to disagree on @SquishyjrThe_4TH ? Do you not want to reach your full potential with unlimited mastery points? It makes perfect sense to make unlimited mastery points than just 59 points.
    @SquishyjrThe_4TH you should go play around the the MCOC Mastery Builder on the internet and see what's it like to have unlimited mastery points.
    https://alsciende.github.io/masteries/v17.0.2/#0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
    edited July 20

PI Increase: 66.89% Completely balanced mastery setup with balanced offense, defense, and utility.
  • SquishyjrThe_4THSquishyjrThe_4TH Posts: 2,581 ★★★★
    edited July 20
    One thing is a gimmick and another is a viable meta. Being able to mix match helps create diversity and unique mastery builds where you compensate for one thing. It shouldn’t be something that you just have just because you play the game and feel entitled to have
    The “full potential” argument is just weak and lacks proper reasoning
    If the unlimited mastery points is a bad idea, then Kabam please increase it to 65 or 70 at least.