**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ focused 5x5 Gold 2 looking for active players

We are hitting 130M a week and in offseason run a map 6 once or twice and those numbers go up. We are I would say a pretty fun laid back group all that we ask is you communicate and are active. We run discord and it is mandatory.
StrudZ is in game
Nighthauck#6311 is discord

Comments

• StrudZStrudZ Posts: 44
    Still lookin. You know you want to join up.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Hey @StrudZ,
    my ingame Name is VenomTheTree, i am from Germany and an pretty active Player. I am gonna leave my alliance in 4 or 5 days and this is why i am searching for a new alliance!
    I am a skilled, but not really good Player. At the Moment i am waiting to r4 my first 5 star (venom the duck).
    What can i give:
    My Champion isnt the biggest, although the champs i have and Play are really good, just an insight here:

For the AQ i would take venom the duck, Venom and heimdal, it always worked for me, especially venom the duck

For AW my attack Team is The Hood, Crossbones and Medusa
    My defense Team is sadly pretty weak... Ist Omega Red Heimdal, Miles Morales (5 star), Morningstar and Cyclops

• BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    If you are interested i will install discord on my mobile to contact you 😁
  • StrudZStrudZ Posts: 44
    Sorry. I'm not sure you are what we are looking for. With that said still looking for a few.